Wednesday, August 8, 2007

If I tell You.. I love You



Strangers as we met,
To live a life together
Nor you knew me…
Nor I knew you

How could it happen? How will it happen?
Thoughts of this haunted me all day
They kept me from working
And my eyes from resting

Will he be the one? Is he the one?
How will I ever know what it is?
Can I love him? Will he love me?
Will my smile always follow his?

These questions meant so much
The answers were so essential
And yet so blurred
But the hunt stopped

And the questions were thrown to bay
As we began the journey
When you told me you were happy
My smile followed your
And a string tugged at my heart

I knew it was right…
I knew it was true
I knew u were mine
And I was meant only for you

Don’t ask me how it happened
Don’t ask me why it did
But ask me if I am happy
And my smile will answer it…


No comments:

 
follow me on Twitter